Markha Valley Trek 2022 – Camping and Mountain
Markha Valley Trek 2022 Trail in the Ladakh region. You must fly to Delhi, then to Leh in the Union Territory of Ladakh Region. After you visit in Leh We strongly recommended acclimatized yourself for at least 48 Hours to fully adjust your body with Mountain. Before you starting your expedition we recommended do some short trek in Ladakh like Zinchen to Stok Trek via Stok la , Sham Valley trek and More.
In this Trek you'll have a two option either do a Homestay Trek or Camping trek. We also arrange this trek in winter Time but itinerary will different than summer one. More detail about Homestay trek in Winter Time Please contact us and the Price will be differ than Camping Trek. Winter Trek more similar to Chadar Trek and you'll also find the Mini ChadaTrek in Markha Valley Route.
If you do Markha valley trek 2022 is the usual way of getting there, as it provides a good acclimatization. It will take you some 5 days to reached at the base camp, located at 5100m and your body as well physically prepared for the Expedition for more detail about the Full Trek + Expedition Please Feel Free to Call us or Email us
After the breakfast we will excursion towards the Leh Airport , So its time to departure. We hope you depart with happy and vivid memories of this enchanting, mysterious landscape and we look forward to welcoming you again in Ladakh . Why not share some of your photos and memories via our Facebook Page | Trip Advisor Review | Google Review.
- Airport Drop & Pick up
- Welcome Tea
- Double Sharing Basis
- Accommodation in Day 01, 02 and Day 07 in Leh at Hotel or Guest House
- Experienced and Certified Mountain Guide from Day 03 till Day 07
- Supported Staff Including Helper from Day 03 till Day 07
- Horse and Horsemen
- Camping and Gears during expedition
- 04 x Night Camping
- Airfare cost
- Any kind of Extra Meals/ Drinks ordered
- Tips for the Supported Staff
- Meal in Leh
- Extra Buffet Days during Expedition.
- Insurance ( Please Note : We strongly recommended please check with your insurance company to cover your insurance above 5000m)
- Monastery Fees
- Trekking Chit
- Any Kind of Adventure Activity
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay due flight Cancellation, bad weather, ill health, road block or any other factors beyond our control
- Upgradation of Room in Hotel
- Insurance for accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc
- Any expenses not included above