Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. For travellers there’s a bit of everything – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
OVERVIEW OF COVERING PLACES_
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Zojila Pass – Kargil – Magnetic Hill – Leh – Khardungla – Nubra – Pangong via Shayok route – Hanle – Tsokar – More plains – Pang – Lachungla – Nakila – Gata loops – Sarchu –Baralachala – Jispa – Keylong – Rohtang La – Manali
Day 01: – ARRIVAL SRINAGAR
Welcome to the world of adventure traveling in Himalayas. This day you are free until 4:30 Pm. You have to report at Tourist point of Srinagar and our representative will meet you there. Then will transfer you to Sonmarg by Tempo Traveler. Over Night stay in Sonmarg
Day 02: – SONMARG TO KARGIL
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for Kargil via Sonmarg (Known As Meadow of Gold), We will cross famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), En-route towards a magnificent view of Kargil war, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil
Day 03: – KARGIL TO LEH
In morning after Breakfast, leave for LEH. Visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monasteries of Ladakh and enjoy the view of Moon Landscape, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 4: – LEH TO NUBRA
Today, we will take the road to the highest motor able pass in the world – Khardung-La – at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today we will ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
Day 5: – NUBRA –TURTUK – NUBRA
Today get ready to explore the unexplored, After Breakfast we will ride our bullets towards Turtuk. Turtuk was under Pakistani control until 1971 after which India gained control of this strategic area and on the way, we will view beautiful valley. Which is a part of Shyok Valley? Turtuk is the last village before the Line of Control. After Exploring Turtuk we will ride back towards our Nubra Later on, we ride the sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and enjoy the double hump Bactrian camel safari into the dunes. Overnight stay at Nubra (Breakfast & Dinner included)
Day 6: – NUBRA TO PANGONG
In morning, after breakfast we are going through one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is open recently for the tourist.
Day 7: – PANGONG TO HANLE
After the breakfast, fast ride along with the lake towards the ballade called Hanley via Maan Merak and chushul village. Hanley consist of approx 400 families. The village is recently open for the domestic tourist. Post lunch at the home stay and rest of the day one is free to explore the village and the astrophysics. Overnight stay in Hanle (Home stay)
Day 8: – HANLE TO TSOKAR
Start journey in morning after breakfast to Tsokar. The day will start with a drive to Mahe village, a picturesque village with spurting fountain and white clouds hanging upon. From there, you will proceed towards Puga Valley, famous for Butan gas. Thereafter, you will continue towards Tsokar via Polokongka pass (at 13500 ft.). After visiting the Tsokar Lake, you can also see Thugke gomp. The place is well known for wild Asses, seen grazing and moving in flocks.
Day 09: – TSOKAR TO KEYLONG
After breakfast, we will leave for Keylong from the border between Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here you can see the nomadic Gaddi people and an army outpost. On our way, we stop at Baralacha Pass (4891 m). LA means “a pass with cross roads”. The roads from Ladakh, Zanskar, Lahaul and Spiti intersect here. Overnight stay at Keylong
Day 10: – KEYLONG TO MANALI
This is the final leg of our ritual road trip. We start our day early and ride from keylong to Manali. The route is slightly rough. So, this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers. We arrive in Manali by the evening, followed by hand over of the bikes and gear. Later, we al willl celebrate the completion of our epic road journey.
Day 11: – DEPARTURE FROM MANALI TO DELHI BY VOLVO
In Morning, after breakfast, we all have to check out from hotel and you all are free to explore locally. However, in evening everyone has to reach Volvo bus stand by evening 5:00 Pm to board Volvo towards our ending point Delhi.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only use for as per the itinerary (for Bike package only Exp. one bike one rider and one bike two riders)
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up and mechanics
- Delhi to Manali Transfer By Volvo
- Inner line Permit
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using NON-AC Toyota Innova or Traveler
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Hanle Permit Fee Not Included In a Package (500) PP
- Any Travel expense to Delhi and Back
- Any travel expense to Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips…etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard.. etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tip to driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- All applicable taxes
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
REMARKS ON ITINERARY: –
- Sequence of the day wise tour program may Change depending upon traffic schedules /restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel-related conditions.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation it will also affect the cost
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Note: For Foreign National Tourist Permit Charges would be extra.
General Terms & Conditions for Booking
- 5,000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account by 15th May’18.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 1 day of the event.
- For Journey in SUV / Traveller package required min. 5 Pax or 10 Pax to avail
- If, People less than 5 Pax or 10 Pax then there will be rise in charges
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that outstation cheque is not acceptable
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances then we will try to transfer the booking in other departure of girl’s trip (if client deny transferring the booking to other group then there will be no refund). Else, we will refund 100% amount deposited.
- In case of cancellation from client side after the registration, then in that case there will be no refund.
NO REFUND ON UNUTILIZED SERVICES OF THE PACKAGES, IF ANY
Important Notes or Conditions
- Any extra transfers required during the tour the, it will be charge extra. Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package. Images shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the guest.
- Airport transfers and coach tours are based on all guest traveling together in same flight, any additional transfers will not be provided if guest travel on different airlines.
- There will be additional charges for the passengers would like to stay back at the destination or transit.
- If you are carrying gifts, brochures, standees, placards, t-shirts, stationery, backdrops, laptops, projector, snacks or any such items for distribution purpose, then it is sole discretion of customs authority or regulations.
- Duties or gratuities, if any will be payable by the guest/corporate only.
- Allowing excess luggage is subject to the airline approval, if any such charges will be payable by guest/corporate only.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment)
THINGS TO CARRY
- ID Proof
- Good U/V Protected Sun Glasses
- Sun Cap
- Sun Creams Lotion
- Personal Flash Torch
- Comfortable warm Clothing / No Formals
- Personal Medicines
|One Bike One Rider||47,000/- per person|
|One Bike Two Riders||37,000/- per person|
|Journey In T. Traveler||30,000/- per person|
|Your Bike Your Ride (Without Fuel)||27,000/- per person|
Batch No –
Departure Date –
04th June 2018 – 14th June 2018
24th June 2018 – 04th July 2018
14th July 2018 – 24th July 2018
03rd Aug 2018 – 13th Aug 2018
23rd Aug 2018 – 02nd Sep 2018