Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. For travellers there’s a bit of everything – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
OVERVIEW OF COVERING PLACES
Manali – Rohtang La – Keylong – Jispa – Baralachala – Sarchu – Gata loops – Nakila – Lachungla – Pang – More plains – Tsokar – Hanle – Pangong via Shayok route Nubra – Turtuk – Leh – Khardung La – Magnetic Hill – Kargil – Zojila Pass – Sonmarg – Srinagar
Day 0: – DELHI DEPARTURE BY VOLVO
We will board the awaiting Volvo coaches and take an overnight ride to Manali.
Over Night journey
Approximately 600 Km 13 Hour Travel
Day 1: – MANALI
Arrival Manali, Gear Checkup & Manali Sightseeing, Upon arrival, a traditional welcome followed by introduction with the Tour leader, followed by allotment of rooms. Time to fresh and change followed by Breakfast. Post Breakfast, followed by a safety & rescue session by a professional.
Evening welcomes you to a campfire, followed by a tour briefing and some flagship celebrations followed by dinner.
Day 2: – MANALI TO KEYLONG
You wake up early in the morning after breakfast we will be ready to move further for the start of our journey for the Manali-Leh highway. As soon as you leave Manali, the climb for the 13,051 feet high Rohtang Pass starts. After Rohtang, the road descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Koksar and on to Keylong.
Day 3: – KEYLONG TO TSOKAR
Today we will allot you all the respective bikes and you will ride from the lush green landscape to the stark moonscape. Undoubtedly, the best stretch on the Manali-Leh highway, this section of the Manali-Leh highway will feel as if you are on a roller coaster ride climbing up and down from one Himalayan pass to another. You ride up and down three high altitude passes, Baralacha-la, Lachlung -La (16,616 feet), Nakee-La (15,547 feet).
Day 4: – TSOKAR TO HANLE
After breakfast, we will start our ride toward Hanle by retracing the route until Mahe and then take right towards Hanle. Post lunch at the home stay, rest of the day one is free to explore the village and the astrophysics. Over Night, stay in-home stay. (Hotel is not available on this Location)
Day 5: – HANLE TO PANGONG
After Early Breakfast, we have to start ride towards Pangong lake and in between we have to cross chushul and merak village (the village is recently open for domestic tourist). Then, we have to go towards ballade called Hanle ride along with a lake. Overnight stay in camp at Pangong
Day 6: – PANGONG TO NUBRA
Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which was open recently for the tourist. While riding u will defiantly enjoy the scenery view of mountains and roads.
Day 7: – NUBRA –TURTUK – NUBRA
Today get ready to explore the unexplored, After Breakfast we’ll ride our bullets towards Turtuk. Turtuk was under Pakistani control until 1971, after which India gained control of this strategic area and on the way we’ll view beautiful valley. Which is a part of the Shyok Valley. Turtuk is the last village before the Line of Control. After Exploring Turtuk we’ll ride back towards our Nubra Later on we ride the sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and also enjoy the double hump Bactrian camel safari into the dunes. Overnight stay at Nubra (Breakfast & Dinner included)
Day 8: – NUBRA TO LEH VIA KHARDUNGLA PASS
Today, you take the road to the highest motor-able pass in the world – Khardung-La – at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Leh city
Day 9: – LEH TO KARGIL
In morning after Breakfast leave for Kargil en-route Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum, and Giant living Buddha sculpture on rock and enjoy the view of moon landscape. over Night stay in Kargil
Day 10: – KARGIL TO SONMARG
In Morning, after breakfast leave for Sonmarg by crossing famous Zodjila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), En-route to have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Sonmarg by evening. Overnight stay at Sonmarg
Day 11: – DEPARTURE
In Morning, after breakfast leave for Srinagar Airport for the ending of this memorable journey of your life.
Inclusion & Exclusion
What's Included :
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only use for as per the itinerary (for Bike package only Exp. one bike one rider and one bike two riders)
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- Back up and mechanics
- Delhi to Manali Transfer By Volvo
- Inner line Permit
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using NON-AC Toyota Innova or Traveler
What's Not Included :
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Hanle Permit Fee Not Included In a Package (500) PP
- Any Travel expense to Delhi and Back
- Any travel expense to Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips…etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard.. etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Tip to driver and tour escort person
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- All applicable taxes
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
ON ITINERARY: –
- Sequence of the day wise tour program may Change depending upon traffic schedules /restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel-related conditions.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation it will also affect the cost
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Note: For Foreign National Tourist Permit Charges would be extra.
General Terms & Conditions for Booking
- 5,000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account by 15th May’18.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 1 day of the event.
- For Journey in SUV / Traveller package required min. 5 Pax or 10 Pax to avail
- If, People less than 5 Pax or 10 Pax then there will be rise in charges
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that outstation cheque is not acceptable
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances then we will try to transfer the booking in other departure of girl’s trip (if client deny transferring the booking to other group then there will be no refund). Else, we will refund 100% amount deposited.
- In case of cancellation from client side after the registration, then in that case there will be no refund.
NO REFUND ON UNUTILIZED SERVICES OF THE PACKAGES, IF ANY
Important Notes or Conditions
- Any extra transfers required during the tour the, it will be charge extra. Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package. Images shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the guest.
- Airport transfers and coach tours are based on all guest traveling together in same flight, any additional transfers will not be provided if guest travel on different airlines.
- There will be additional charges for the passengers would like to stay back at the destination or transit.
- If you are carrying gifts, brochures, standees, placards, t-shirts, stationery, backdrops, laptops, projector, snacks or any such items for distribution purpose, then it is sole discretion of customs authority or regulations.
- Duties or gratuities, if any will be payable by the guest/corporate only.
- Allowing excess luggage is subject to the airline approval, if any such charges will be payable by guest/corporate only.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment)
THINGS TO CARRY
- ID Proof
- Good U/V Protected Sun Glasses
- Sun Cap
- Sun Creams Lotion
- Personal Flash Torch
- Comfortable warm Clothing / No Formals
- Personal Medicines