Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip for 11 Days
Experience Your Version of the Motorcycle Diaries as You Partake in This Mesmerizing Leh-ladakh Bike Trip of a Lifetime Through Manali, Ladakh and the Striking Paradise of Kashmir. Experience the Supernatural Allures of the Mountains of the North Over Two Weeks! Beginning From Delhi, Take Home the Rewards of an Opportunity That Allows You to Discover Yourself in a World That Beholds Such Astonishing Visions. Relish the Strenuous Yet Picturesque Journey Along the Winding Foothills and Curves That Will Make the Adrenaline Pump Through Your Veins on Your Srinagar Ladakh Manali Delhi Bike Trip!
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN SRINAGAR
Arrival in Srinagar and check into the said Hotel and Camp. Where team G.E.E is excited to meet our 2021 riders from around the world. After the arrival of all the riders we will introduce our self and the team will brief you about the routes, rules, regulations, and about the riding skills in High Himalayas and provide a Riding gears . O/N in Srinagar.
DAY 02 SRINAGAR TO KARGIL VIA ZOJILA PASS
Early morning after breakfast ride towards Kargil and the ride was quite interesting and adventurous rid-ing because we have to cross Sonamarg and awesome Zojila Pass, And also we visit to War Memorial Museum in Drass Valley by evening we will reach at Kargil. O/N in Kargil.
DAY 03 KARGIL TO LEH VIA FOTULA & NAMKILA PASS
Morning after breakfast leave to Leh crossing Fotula Pass and Namkila Pass, We also cross the maitre-ya Buddha and Confluence of Sangam River, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahab. By evening we will reach in Leh and we also having some lifetime photographs with Royal Enfield. Arrival at Leh by evening ,O/N Leh.
DAY 04 LEH TO LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After the Breakfast we will ride towards the famous destination around Leh, we will ride to Thiksay Mon-astery. then visit Shanti-Stupa and Leh Palace. By evening you will buy some souvenirs for your friends & Family. Overnight in Leh City.
DAY 05 LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNGLA PASS
After Breakfast ride to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motor able road in the World, 18,380 ft) Ar-rive at Hundar by afternoon. Lunch at Camp evening visit Sand dunes (area covered with sand and one can see double hump camel Interested people can also enjoy camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Disket and Hunder Village O/N in Hundar.
DAY 06 NUBRA TO PANGONG LAKE VIA SHAYOK ROUTE
After Breakfast visit Diskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificent view of Diskit Valley and ride towards the mighty Pangong Lake (which is 40% in India and 60% in China) via Shayok route. O/N in Camp at Pangong.
DAY 07 PANGONG LAKE TO Hanle VIA TSAGA-LA PASS
- Start off to visit Hanle in the morning.
- You'll Cross Chushul Village, Tsaga Village and Tsaga-La Pass.
- Such a charismatic beauty the high-altitude lake portrays as the surrounding mountains shimmer their reflections on the blue-green water of the lake.
- Spend a quality time and stay overnight in Hanle.
- Overnight in Hanle.
DAY 08 HANLE TO TSOMORIRI LAKE
- Today we travel to the Tsomoriri Lake, One of the famous destination.
- You'll cross via Loma-Bend.
- Today Ride You'll find lots of Off-Roading.
- Overnight in Tsomoriri Lake.
DAY 09 TSOMORIRI LAKE TO SARCHU
- Travel distance and travel time (210 kms/ 10 hrs) approx.
- Morning start riding toward Sarchu
- Crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, Tsokar Lake and some Small Village in-between.
- Reach in Sarchu by Evening.
- Overnight at Sarchu.
DAY 10 SARCHU TO MANALI VIA TUNNEL
- Travel distance and travel time (210 km/ 8 hrs)) approx.
- Morning after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Manali.
- Crossing over Atal Tunnel and crossing beautiful villages of Lahul Valley.
- Enjoy beautiful ride in bank of Chadra & Bhaga river.
- This is our last day of Leh Ladakh bike trip from Sarchu.
- Today we will ride over Manali Leh road.
- Overnight in Hotel.
DAY 11 DEPARTURE TO HOME
After the breakfast we will excursion towards the Home, So its time to departure. We hope you depart with happy and vivid memories of this enchanting, mysterious landscape and we look forward to welcoming you again in Srinagar Leh Manali Bike trip . Why not share some of your photos and memories via our Facebook Page | Trip Advisor Review | Google Review
Please Note : On a Day 11, You have a option to Roaming around Manali City until, our Volvo bus depart from the Manali. The Volvo bus timing around 04:00pm in the evening, On a mean-time we recommended You'll roaming towards the Manali city like Hadimba Temple, Solang valley, Old Manali etc